The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
The continuous saw blade is a stone cutting saw blade used for cutting stone and ceramic tiles, and can also be used for cutting non-metallic hard brittle materials such as brick walls and concrete.
The continuous saw blade uses a continuous cutter head design, which can be used more smoothly and without chipping.
1. Continuous saw blade base is made of 45# steel, high strength, strong and durable.
2. The cutter head is made of high-quality diamond and metal powder mixed and sintered. The cutter head is sharp and long-cut.
3. The optimization of the base body and the cutter head makes the saw blade constantly teeth, no lack of evidence, no vibration, and long service life.
4. for a variety of materials, ceramic tile, general good line, cost-effective, cutting speed.
5. factory direct sales, specify custom.
|Diameter||Aperture||Tooth thickness||Tooth height|
Continuous saw blades are wet-cut saw blades, and sufficient cooling water should be added for use.
Applicable machine: standard manual cutting machine, pneumatic cutting machine, angle grinder.
FAQ & PRECAUGIONS:
1. Operators should wear safety shoes, safety glasses, helmets, earmuffs and other protective equipment.
2. Inspect the blade for any damage, serious deformation, and damage if it is severe.
3. check the mechanical bearing clearance, if the problem is repaired first,
4. When installing the blade, make sure that the direction indicated on the blade is the same as that of the cutter. Uneven directions are easily caused.
5. After the saw blade is installed, check whether the saw blade is shaken left or right. If the substrate is deformed during cutting, replace the saw blade if it needs deformation.
6. When using a wet cutting blade, add enough cooling water.