The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Axial Fan manufacturer FanBlower offers High Air Flow Brushless DC Axial Fan with three-phase sine wave motor. Model is FAU280080BD4. Axial fans are widely used to condensers, evaporatorsm,chillers, cooling Units, air-conditioning fans, exhaust ventilation and cold storage. We regard "Create a fresh space" as our mission, pursuing eternally for "Customer satisfaction". We focus on energy-saving technology, and strive to become the first brand of energy-saving fan.
【Dimensions Drawing (Unit:mm)】
【Frequently asked questions】
• Q1: Does your company have professional DC R&D engineer team?
• A: Yes, of course. We have. Design PCB by our engineer in house.
• Q2: Where are your components from?
• A: They are bought from world top three electric components supplier with CE certification approval.
• Q3: What's the quality assurance?
• A: After the goods are accepted by customer and used according to the product specifications, if the quality of the fan is found to be abnormal (except that the internal motor is burnt out due to human factors such as bad appearance, wrong input working voltage and wrong wiring), our company promises to return and replace the motor part one-to-one within one year, and guarantee within three years. No joint and several liabilities.
• Q4: Is your blower or fan energy saving?
• A: All of our blowers or fans is more energy saving, higher efficiency 60~80%, lower waste, low temperature rise, more stable.
• Q5: Where I can get the High Air Flow Brushless DC Axial Fan?
• A: Dongguan FanBlower is one of the top axial fan manufacturers in China with integrated test system, balancing machines and high temperature testing machine and so on. You can find the right one for your equipments.
Learn more about axial fan
When the axial fan is running, it mainly monitors the current of the motor. The current is not only the mark of the fan load, but also the prediction of some abnormal changes. In addition, always check whether the vibration of motor and fan is normal and whether there is friction and abnormal noise. For fans running in parallel, attention shall be paid to check whether the fans operate in surge State.